- “I’ve seen a lot of other places that put a band-aid on addiction by using different medications like Suboxone or Methadone only, and although that may work as a short-term fix, for me it never seemed like a long-term solution. That’s why I prefer the approach The River Source took. I was polluting my body with substances for so long that I just needed a place that would focus on getting my internal chemistry right, and that’s exactly what The River Source did for me.”
- “In my opinion, The River Source is the best place that I’ve experienced, and the reason why is their programs. The way they have them structured, the way they introduce you to the 12-steps of alcoholics anonymous, the way they connect you with people who are able to take you through the steps, and also the way they give you the ability to experience the first few steps in a group environment. All those things put together make The River Source the type of place that if I know of anybody that needs help, and I have, that’s where I’d refer them to.”
What to Expect During Outpatient Treatment Program
Whether you’re coming from our inpatient program or entering outpatient treatment from the start of your journey, the first step in the outpatient process is creating a schedule and a treatment plan, tailored to your needs. We’ll schedule the treatments that will best support your transition back into everyday life on a flexible, convenient basis.
Like all programs offered at The River Source, our outpatient treatment model takes a holistic healing approach, meaning that we take the necessary steps to address the mind, body, and soul. From counseling to naturopathic therapies, the outpatient rehab program at the River Source is structured to give you the tools you need to succeed in your sobriety.
We help foster self-esteem and healthy relationships through our recovery maturation process at work, at home, and in the community
We help patients build careers, financial planning, and teach many other important skills that are key to improving quality of life
We offer family education workshops and counseling to strengthen family relationships and healthy support systems
We help patients overcome grief, trauma, and stress in order to understand the role they play in their journey towards sobriety
We educate patients on the value of 12-step programs and help them seek out programs near their home or place of work
We help our patients build sustainable skills to overcome temptation, cope with daily stressors and maintain sobriety into the future
Our Holistic Outpatient Rehab Program
What Makes Us Different
- We offer a wide variety of treatments, from standard or traditional methods such as medication management, individual counseling, and group therapy to cutting-edge holistic therapies like art therapy, yoga, IV vitamin infusions, and B12 shots for nutrient deficiencies.
- We help our patients form the foundation for total health, now and in the future. From drug screening that helps ensure sobriety throughout our program to nutritional education and vitamin supplements, patients are given the building blocks to form healthy behaviors.
- We offer our outpatient addiction treatment program in the comfort of our state-of-the-art Arizona rehab facility.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Getting Started at The River Source
Whether you’re seeking outpatient care as the first step in the recovery process or you’re transitioning out of our inpatient treatment program, The River Source makes getting started simple and easy. If you’re ready to take the first step, our experienced admission counselors will help determine your eligibility and discuss if our proven outpatient rehab program is the right choice for you.
3 Simple Steps
1. Give us a call, check your insurance eligibility, and start the healing process with The River Source today
2. Meet with an intake specialist, who will build a program consisting of personalized treatments and therapies aimed at your unique needs
3. Start attending convenient treatment sessions regularly and start your successful transition back into “normal” daily life