Top-Rated Outpatient Alcohol & Drug Rehab Center in Tempe | Telehealth
Outpatient drug rehab at The River Source includes our top-rated integrative treatment program. Tempe residents can access this unique treatment program which incorporates conventional treatment methods found in the best rehab clinics in the country with holistic therapies. Outpatient alcohol and drug rehab can help eliminate obstacles many faces when looking for addiction treatment, such as lack of transportation, inability to take time off, dependents at home, and limited financial resources. While starting with medical detox and inpatient treatment is the best course of treatment, we understand that these programs are not attainable for everyone. Outpatient treatment is also a great step down from inpatient care. The River Source offers a variety of outpatient programs including a partial hospitalization program (PHP), intensive outpatient program (IOP), virtual IOP, outpatient treatment, and aftercare programs. Our programs have a high success rate because of a combination of personalized treatment plans, an integrative approach, and a full continuum of care. While we encourage all patients to complete the full continuum of care from medical detox through aftercare programs, treatment plans can be made up of any of our levels of care. After our clinicians complete a thorough physical and psychological evaluation, they will determine which levels of care best suit you and will work alongside you to create a treatment plan that fits your needs.
YOU’RE NOT ALONE – WE CAN HELP
TAKE THE FIRST STEP AND APPLY FOR TREATMENT TODAY
Alcohol & Drug Rehab That Allows You to Still Go to Work & School
One of the greatest benefits of outpatient treatment is the ability to continue going to work or school while receiving addiction treatment. Most individuals with substance use disorders still hold a job or go to school while dealing with active addiction. They often struggle to get the help they need because they do not want to take an extended period of time off to enter rehab. Outpatient programs at The River Source allow you to live at home or a sober living facility and are flexible enough to schedule treatment outside of school or work hours. Addiction treatment sessions can be scheduled early morning, evenings, or on the weekends. Virtual intensive outpatient programs (telehealth drug and alcohol rehab) are also available, allowing you to access many of the same therapies and services online and anywhere in the world.
Table of Contents
- Alcohol & Drug Rehab That Allows You to Still Go to Work & School
- What to Expect During Outpatient Rehab
- Benefits of Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Rehab
- What Does a Day in Outpatient Addiction Treatment Look Like?
- How Long Does Outpatient Rehab Last With The River Source?
- Telehealth IOP Serving Tempe
- Why Choose The River Source for Outpatient Alcohol & Drug Rehab?
- Our Recovery Guarantee
What to Expect During Outpatient Rehab
Upon admission to outpatient rehab at The River Source near Tempe, Arizona, our expert clinicians will conduct a thorough physical and psychological evaluation to determine your treatment program needs. We will create personalized treatment plans filled with various therapies, services, and holistic treatments aimed at uncovering and healing the underlying causes of your addiction.
You will continue to live at home or in a sober living facility, traveling to our treatment facility several days a week for an allotted amount of time. Depending on the treatment program will determine how often and for how many hours you will need to participate in rehab. A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is the most intensive form of outpatient care and will have therapy sessions 5 to 7 days a week for most of the day. Intensive outpatient treatment is our most flexible, structured outpatient program which will require you to attend treatment 3 to 5 days a week for about 2 to 3 hours each time. This program would allow you enough flexibility to continue going to work or school.
Benefits of Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Rebab
It can offer several benefits, whether you are entering outpatient rehab as a new client or a step down from inpatient treatment. It is important to have a supportive home environment free of drugs and alcohol while undergoing outpatient treatment. We can also help you find sober living housing if that is a better option. When outpatient treatment is a good fit, it can be just as effective as inpatient treatment. Some benefits of outpatient drug rehab include the following:
- Works with inpatient care. Outpatient treatment is most effective as a follow-up to inpatient programs to help patients transition back to daily life with enough support and feedback from peers and counselors.
- Easy transition to long-term recovery. Those who use outpatient treatment as a step down from intensive programs have an easier time transitioning into long-term recovery by allowing them to adapt back to their lives without drugs or alcohol.
- Lowered costs. Without the need for room and board, outpatient treatment costs are significantly lower. Outpatient rehab may fit your budget better while continuing to provide effective addiction treatment.
- Support from loved ones. Inpatient treatment usually cuts you off completely from the real world, including your support system. Outpatient programs, like partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs, create a structured treatment program but also allow you to have continued contact with supportive loved ones.
- Provides real-world experience. Staying sober during residential treatment is fairly easy, however, once you are faced with triggers and stressors in the real world, it can be more challenging. Outpatient treatment allows you to experience your triggers actively while learning how to control them, which can be a more effective way of learning for many.
- Fits around most schedules. One of the greatest advantages of outpatient care is the ability to continue going to school or work and taking care of responsibilities at home, including looking after small children, elderly family members, and pets. Treatment programs are scheduled around real-world obligations so you do not have to put your life on hold while taking back control of it.
What Does a Day in Outpatient Addiction Treatment Look Like?
Each person’s drug and alcohol rehab program in our Tempe alcohol rehab center will look different and so will your days at rehab. However, you can generally expect a day in outpatient rehab to start at home or a sober living facility. You will complete your morning routine as you see fit and either head straight to The River Source or go to work first on the days you have a treatment scheduled. If you participate in virtual IOP, you will log in when your therapies are scheduled. You will have several hours of addiction treatment, consisting of various therapies including cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, group therapy, vocational training, life skills training, meditation, 12-step programming, relapse prevention skills, and family education. Your therapist may give you homework to complete before you come back for your next session.
How Long Does Outpatient Rehab in Tempe Last With The River Source?
Outpatient programs vary in length at The River Source and depend on your individualized plan. Factors determining the length of rehab can include the severity and longevity of substance abuse, how you progress through treatment, and the presence of co-occurring disorders. Generally, you can expect a partial hospitalization program to last about a month and an intensive outpatient program anywhere from 60 days to 120 days or more. Aftercare programs can last several months, and you will also have access to a lifetime alumni program.
Telehealth IOP Serving Tempe
The River Source offers Tempe residents an online intensive outpatient program, also known as telehealth IOP. Clients can access many of the same addiction therapies available in person through our secured, HIPAA-compliant online portal. Telehealth services have helped us remove many barriers to rehab and extend treatment to many who would otherwise not have access to our top-rated recovery programs, including those who are immunocompromised, those struggling with anxiety disorders, or those who live in rural areas with few options for rehab. Telehealth IOP has also been shown to increase patient retention rates and more people complete the entire program.
Why Choose The River Source for Outpatient Alcohol & Drug Rehab?
Our Joint Commission-accredited facilities offer the best value in rehab. We use an integrative treatment approach to not only treat the underlying causes of addiction but also help our clients heal mentally, spiritually, and physically so they no longer need to rely on drugs or alcohol. The River Source offers a wide range of outpatient programs, like cocaine rehab in Tempe to fit your needs and create a treatment plan that will help you reach your recovery goals in the long term. We encourage all patients to begin treatment with medical detox and inpatient treatment before beginning outpatient care but we also understand that not everyone’s circumstances allow that.
Our Recovery Guarantee
The River Source truly wants to support you throughout your recovery journey, especially the first year of recovery which can be the toughest. When you complete the full continuum of care, you qualify for our 100% recovery guarantee, which allows you to return to treatment at no extra cost if you relapse within one year. Relapses happen, what is important is getting yourself back up and reaching out for help when you need it.
Please contact us today if you would like more information about outpatient rehab at The River Source or are ready to get started on the road to recovery.
QUICK, CONFIDENTIAL INSURANCE VERIFICATION
CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE COVERAGE