American Indian Health Plan for Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Arizona
The American Indian Health Plan (AIHP) is a health insurance program that provides medically necessary services for its enrolled members who are American Indian or an Alaskan Native, but finding alcohol and drug rehabs that accept American Indian Health Plan in Arizona can be challenging.
If you are a member and want to know about alcohol and drug rehabs that accept American Indian Health Plan in Arizona, you may call them at 1-800-962-6690. You may need prior authorization to be covered for your stay in recovery, so it is essential to contact them and find out what is covered under your individual benefits before you go.
The preventative and behavioral health care services offered include:
- Preventive care, including lab tests, evaluations, and diagnoses
- Mental health treatments
- Psychosocial rehabilitation (life skills and relapse prevention training)
- Drug and alcohol abuse treatments
- Behavioral health services
- Inpatient rehab and partial care/day programs
- Counseling and therapy
- Emergency and non-emergency transportation
For more information on how our addiction treatment programs can help heal drug or alcohol dependence, please give The River Source a call at 866-828-6792.
How Much Does Rehab Cost in Arizona?
Rehab costs differ depending on many factors, including:
- How long you are in rehab
- Whether you are in inpatient or outpatient treatment, or both
- Whether you need housing/meals covered
- What types of services, amenities, and accommodations does the center offer
- The location of the treatment center
Calling the treatment center of your choice is the best way to get an accurate picture of how much your rehab program will cost you out of pocket. They will be able to verify your insurance coverage and provide you with a quote based on what types of treatments they believe you may need.
What Is Alcohol and Drug Rehab Like?
Alcohol and drug rehab at The River Source is comfortable, with trauma-informed care provided at all levels. Our team of accredited, knowledgeable and caring staff, doctors, nurses, therapists, and holistic treatment providers will ensure you feel safe and supported as you detox and rehabilitate through our comprehensive individualized treatment programs. For our Native American clientele, we offer the option of a Native American cultural treatment track, integrating familiar and welcoming options to make you feel at home as you undergo several types of treatments. We will help you to reframe your mindset, gain new life and social skills, and heal your body, mind, and spirit.
Addiction Treatment at The River Source
The River Source is an addiction treatment center that provides the entire continuum of care, with integrated treatment programs that utilize therapies and treatments including:
- Medical detox programs
- Individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy options
- 12-step principles
- Behavioral health programs, including cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavior therapy
- Holistic treatments like acupuncture, yoga, infrared sauna, and deep tissue massage
- Medication management
- Dual diagnosis programs for those with co-occurring mental health issues
- Psychoeducational groups
- Neurofeedback treatments
- Art therapy
- Life coaching and relapse prevention programs
- Physical health and exercise
- The levels of care we have are:
- Medical detox
- Inpatient rehab
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- General outpatient plan (GOP)
- Lifetime alumni services
Suppose you complete the entire continuum of care and find yourself using drugs or alcohol again within one year of treatment. In that case, we guarantee you may return for further treatment at no additional cost.
We are one of the alcohol and drug rehabs that accept the American Indian Health Plan in Arizona. We can help you if you have any questions regarding your coverage, as navigating these types of programs can be especially difficult while working toward your sobriety. Please call us at 866-828-6792 today to learn more about how we can help you overcome your substance use disorder, regain your wellness, and take back the control you need over your own life to achieve your recovery goals.