A Place to Overcome Alcoholism
Living with an active addiction to alcohol can often feel like a lonely place. While you know that you want to overcome your alcoholism, it can feel like a daunting task to do on your own as many will feel like they do not know how to take the first step on their own. At The River Source, we offer an alcohol rehab in Gilbert, Arizona that gives you the intensive care and guidance needed to start your healing process. As you enter our recovery center, you will be met with our compassionate team who are prepared to walk alongside you every step of the way throughout your recovery journey to support you in healing from the root causes of your addiction and embracing a new future in addiction recovery. Our recovery center offers varying levels of care that will support you through every phase of your recovery process to ensure that you have long-lasting success in addiction recovery.
For more information on how our addiction treatment programs can help heal drug or alcohol dependence, please give The River Source a call at 866-294-9331.
Gilbert, Arizona Addiction Treatment: Who Should Consider Alcohol Rehab?
Alcohol rehab offers a safe, supportive environment for individuals to heal from their addiction. For many people living with alcohol addiction, there are often questions about whether or not you can heal from addiction on your own or if you need the support of an alcohol rehab program. The fact of the matter is that alcoholism impacts the lives of each person in their own unique ways and seeking support for addiction treatment within an alcohol rehab program will allow you the opportunity to explore the root causes of your alcohol addiction while exploring how to restore your life from the negative impacts of addiction. Alcohol rehab is an ideal option for individuals that have begun to notice that alcohol consumption has begun to create negative impacts on their physical, emotional, or mental health along with their interpersonal relationships. If you are considering getting help for your alcohol addiction and want to know if alcohol rehab is the appropriate option for recovery for you, speak with one of our compassionate admission staff today to explore the treatment options available for you within our recovery center at The River Source.
Gilbert, Arizona Addiction Treatment: Inpatient vs. Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Alcohol rehab for Gilbert, Arizona residents offers different levels of care that will meet your specific individual needs for healing. There is no one size fits all approach to healing; each person undergoing addiction treatment will have a unique set of needs and goals for recovery and treatment. That is why patients within our recovery center can choose between an inpatient rehab program and an outpatient treatment program.
An inpatient rehab program invites Gilbert Arizona residents to stay within our recovery center where they can reside with other patients who are completing alcohol rehab and have access to onsite 24/7 support from our addiction therapists. While you are in inpatient rehab, you will be provided with an individualized treatment plan that includes several evidence-based therapy methods, holistic treatments, and recreational or social activities that will support you in healing from the impacts of alcohol addiction within your body, mind, and spirit. Each day while you are in inpatient rehab, you will have a structured daily routine that will incorporate individual or group therapy processes along with opportunities to engage in other holistic forms of treatment and physical activity. This daily routine supports patients in establishing a new way of life that will foster long-term addiction recovery.
An outpatient alcohol rehab program for Gilbert Arizona residents is offered in two formats: an intensive outpatient program (IOP) or a partial hospitalization program (PHP). Each outpatient rehab program will invite you to attend the recovery center throughout the day for a designated time to undergo individual and group therapy. You will be provided with the same evidence-based therapy methods that are offered in inpatient rehab while being offered the flexibility to choose when you attend the treatment facility. This flexibility in schedule allows patients to maintain other commitments including work, school, or family responsibilities while receiving the addiction treatment support they seek.
Gilbert, Arizona Addiction Treatment: 10 Benefits of Alcohol Rehab
Attending an alcohol rehab program offers Gilbert Arizona residents several benefits that will assist them in their healing process of addiction recovery including the following:
- A safe and supportive environment
- Avoid being exposed to any external triggers or distractions allowing you to remain focused on your recovery journey
- Access to onsite medical professionals that can support you in overcoming any physical symptoms or withdrawal symptoms as a result of your alcohol abuse
- Consistent emotional support and guidance from our licensed addiction therapists
- Treatment approaches that include evidence-based therapy methods that will support you in healing from the root causes of your addiction
- Support in establishing a relapse prevention plan that will enable you to feel confident in your ability to overcome any triggers and remain on your road to recovery
- Life skills development opportunities that will enable you to gain the social, emotional, and physical skills to remain healthy and happy within a life of sober living
- Support for mental health concerns along with your addiction treatment. Patients will be offered specific mental health therapy methods that will support them in stabilizing the symptoms of their mental health disorder. At the same time, you do the simultaneous work of healing from the underlying causes of their alcohol addiction.
- Peer support and community established with other patients within the recovery center. Patients participate in group therapy processes and social events together that assist in developing support within patients often resulting in long-term friendships and allies even after you complete your rehab program.
- Varying levels of care will meet you where you are in your recovery process. Patients will be invited to participate in alcohol detox, alcohol rehab, and aftercare programming and planning to ensure they can maintain long-term addiction recovery.
Next Steps After Alcohol Rehab
Healing from addiction and maintaining a life in sobriety requires ongoing self-awareness and reflection that goes beyond completing an alcohol rehab program. An alcohol rehab program is one of the first steps in your recovery journey and once you complete alcohol rehab, patients are encouraged to engage in an aftercare treatment program. Aftercare treatment in Gilbert, Arizona will often include continued addiction therapy sessions, 12-step recovery groups, connecting with others in recovery, and continuous evaluation and development of relapse prevention strategies. Although there is no cure for addiction with the proper support in place and coping strategies, you will be able to maintain long-term sobriety.
Gilbert, Arizona Addiction Treatment: The River Source is the Best Way to Overcome Addiction
Overcoming alcohol addiction is possible and you have what it takes to put your lifestyle of addiction behind you with the proper guidance and support within alcohol rehab in Gilbert, AZ. At The River Source, you will be provided with a personalized treatment program that incorporates a comprehensive treatment model of evidence-based therapy, holistic treatments, alternative therapy methods, and an introduction to 12-step recovery programs. We offer our patients a recovery guarantee that they can continue with our treatment programs without charge if they complete our full continuum of care and specific treatment plan and find that they experience a relapse within a year of their rehab completion. We are dedicated to your success in recovery and are waiting to hear from you at 866-294-9331 to get you started on the road to recovery today.