What to Look For in an Inpatient Drug Rehab in Arizona
Getting behavioral health treatment for your drug and alcohol addiction is a huge step and probably the best decision you will ever make. When struggling with addictions, your best chance at recovery is an inpatient treatment program that will allow you the proper environment, support, and dedication needed to overcome an alcohol or drug addiction. Inpatient rehab can feel a little intimidating about what to expect and where to get treatment. However, with some knowledge of Arizona rehab centers, you can feel more secure in your decision.
When researching the right inpatient rehab centers in Arizona, there are several things you should consider when choosing the right one for you. Some indicators of quality addiction treatment include:
- Upon arrival, they conduct a thorough physical and psychological evaluation to match you with the right treatment program.
- The rehab facility has a comprehensive, integrative approach to substance abuse treatment to address substance abuse and addiction’s physical, mental, and behavioral components.
- Use evidence-based therapy for addiction.
- Qualified, multi-disciplinary staff to help patients uncover and address various underlying causes of substance use disorders.
- Program performance is outcomes-driven, and they have a measurable way of tracking patients’ progress.
- Treatment programs are personalized, including substance abuse treatment that addresses everyone’s specialized populations, gender, and cultural needs.
- External accreditation, such as Joint Commission certified.
For more information on how our addiction treatment programs can help heal drug or alcohol dependence, please give The River Source a call at 866-828-6792.
Therapies Offered in Inpatient Drug Rehab
Comprehensive and integrative drug addiction recovery programs will include a variety of therapies, including:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Medically assisted detox
- Group counseling
- 12-Step principles
- Dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Family therapy
- Holistic treatments such as nutritional counseling, physical exercise, yoga, meditation, massage, and breathwork therapy
How Long Is Inpatient Drug Rehab?
Every person’s addiction recovery journey is unique, and the length of inpatient rehab will reflect that. Usually, inpatient rehab starts with medical detox, which can last about 5 to 10 days and will help you process withdrawal’s emotional and physical effects in a comfortable, safe, and non-hospital setting. Once detox is complete, you can move on to inpatient rehab, which may last from 30 days to 60 days to 90 days or even more, depending on your needs. However, research has shown that 90 days is the minimum time to effectively recover from drug or alcohol addiction for many addiction cases. Inpatient treatment should be followed with aftercare programs or even outpatient rehab to help patients readjust to their daily lives without using drugs and alcohol.
Aftercare programs like AA can also help. Discover what you can learn from AA here:
When Is Detox Required?
Medical detox is sometimes required before entering inpatient treatment. Certain substances such as alcohol and benzodiazepines cause dangerous and deadly withdrawal symptoms, requiring around-the-clock medical care and medication-assisted treatment to safely stop drug abuse. Some other substances, like opioid addiction, can be challenging to stop on your own, and a detox center can offer medications to reduce withdrawals and cravings and provide a drug-free environment. You may want to consider medical detox if you have failed to detox on your own before.
Why Choose The River Source for Inpatient Drug Rehab in Arizona?
The River Source offers integrative alcohol and drug addiction treatment throughout Arizona. Our treatment approaches are based on naturopathic principles, which aim to treat the person as a whole and not just the addiction symptoms they are experiencing. We are confident in our recovery programs and your ability to overcome substance abuse. We offer a 100% recovery guarantee so you can return to addiction treatment at no additional charge if you complete our full continuum of care and relapse within one year.
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, please contact us by calling 866-828-6792 today to learn more about our inpatient treatment programs.