Finding Help for Addiction in the Grand Canyon State
Drug and alcohol addiction can happen to anyone and when you become immersed in substance abuse, it can feel as though you are alone without knowing how to get the help you need to overcome your addiction. You can get the help and support you need to overcome addiction with the support of an addiction treatment program that understands the true nature of addiction.
At The River Source, we understand that your addiction did not happen intentionally. Your addiction progressed over time and began for reasons that are unique to you. Addiction is often a result of deep-rooted traumas and emotions that are challenging to manage on your own. Drugs and alcohol provide an escape from those difficult emotions and memories. Although you may have a momentary escape from those feelings and thoughts, the stronghold of dependency that drugs and alcohol can have will lead you down a cycle of addiction that creates more challenges and barriers that can be difficult to overcome on your own.
An effective addiction treatment program will support you in healing from the underlying causes of addiction and overcoming the physical dependence on drugs and alcohol. Your addiction did not occur overnight and progressed over a period of time. It is important to remember that your healing journey will reflect the same. Addiction recovery requires long-term care with a full continuum of care that will support you through every phase of your addiction recovery process. An addiction recovery program will include the following levels of care:
- Drug and alcohol detox program that will help you overcome the physical dependency you have on substances
- Inpatient drug or alcohol rehab. Patients will be invited to reside within the treatment facility where they will have a structured daily routine that incorporates individual and group therapy sessions along with skill development for relapse prevention
- Outpatient treatment. Patients can attend addiction therapy sessions within the treatment center and return home each evening. This flexible treatment option allows patients to maintain work and school responsibilities if needed while still receiving the in-depth support of evidence-based therapy methods
- Aftercare planning and programming. Once you have completed your drug or alcohol rehab program, you will return home where life’s ups and downs will still occur. An aftercare program will enable you to stay connected to your addiction recovery and overcome any presenting triggers that may present themselves with effective coping skills and techniques for relapse prevention.
The River Source is Arizona’s leading choice for addiction treatment for the high levels of care patients provide in their addiction recovery process. Our team will support you throughout your recovery journey to ensure that you have long-term success in sober living.
For more information on how our addiction treatment programs can help heal drug or alcohol dependence, please give The River Source a call at 866-294-9331.
How Does Drug and Alcohol Rehab Work in Arizona?
When you begin your drug and alcohol rehab program, you will be invited to participate in a men’s inpatient rehab program or women’s inpatient rehab program where you can reside within our treatment center to undergo a clinically driven treatment program. Patients are provided with a whole-person integrative approach to healing that utilizes various healing methods from addiction therapy sessions, life skills development, relapse prevention planning, and naturopathic healing. We understand that addiction impacts a person’s life in all aspects within your body, mind, and spirit. To have long-term healing, you must be provided with a well-rounded, outcomes-based treatment plan that focuses on your individual needs and goals for addiction recovery.
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Arizona
Finding a treatment program that is ideal for you and your healing needs is essential for your success in addiction recovery. When choosing a treatment program for you, it is important to keep in mind the following options for a treatment program:
- Levels of care offered. Depending on the severity of your addiction and where you are within your recovery process, you may need the support of a detox program before beginning drug or alcohol rehab. Choosing a treatment center that offers a full continuum of care will ensure all of your needs are met
- Types of therapy offered. Each person’s healing journey is unique to them. What works well for one person may not work as well for another. Having diverse addiction therapy options available will allow you to receive therapy approaches that are meaningful and impactful for you.
- Medical care is offered. Recovering from addiction is a whole-body experience; sometimes, it can produce unpleasant side effects or impacts. Having onsite medical professionals will put your mind at ease that you will receive the highest levels of care and medical treatment should you require it.
- Holistic therapies are available. It has been demonstrated that an effective treatment program will incorporate holistic or naturopathic healing methods. Engaging in these therapeutic methods will allow you to develop new, healthy coping strategies that you can use even after you complete your time in rehab to help keep you on the road to recovery.
- The cost of treatment and if healthcare insurance can cover the cost. While most major insurance companies can cover some or all of the costs of treatment, you must take the time to find out the costs and coverages available to find a treatment program that you can begin when you are ready to do so.
Danni’s Experience at the Best Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Arizona
The River Source addiction treatment is proud to have a patient success rate of 82%. Patients, such as Danni, provide us with feedback about their experiences and how their treatment program made an impact on their success with addiction recovery. Danni shared that her alcohol addiction progressed to a point where she began to lose everything important to her including jobs and relationships with friends and family. After burning many bridges behind her, Danni hit rock bottom and reached out for help at The River Source. Danni entered treatment feeling little hope for life. Over her time in treatment, she could connect with other patients who had shared experiences and the individual counseling she received and began to feel hope again for her life. Danni completed her treatment program and is now comfortable in her own skin again and able to handle life sober today.
Jonah’s Experience at the Best Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Arizona
Jonah had lived a life that was focused on fuelling his drug addiction. His relationships with others were broken down due to his behaviors and addiction. Jonah reached a crossroads where he knew he needed to get help. Jonah entered The River Source, his fifth time in a rehab program. When Jonah arrived, he came into rehab still attempting to hide his inner emotions and put on a brave face to the world around him. Through individual and group therapy sessions, Jonah was able to break down the walls he put up and begin to show his emotions and connect with himself and others again. Jonah enjoys living a life of sobriety and has reconnected with his family again with the support of The River Source.
Don’t Wait! Call Arizona’s Best Drug and Alcohol Rehab, The River Source, Today
Healing from your drug or alcohol addiction is possible and you have what it takes, sometimes you need a supportive nudge in the right direction. The River Source is here to help you get on the right track to safely overcome your addiction with the support of our clinically driven treatment program. Our patients experience high success rates from the individualized care we provide to all patients and the recovery guarantee we offer. We are committed to your success in addiction recovery and are waiting for your call to help you begin the life-changing process of addiction treatment and recovery. Call us at 866-294-9331 to learn more today.