INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR THE RIVER SOURCE
The River Source’s mission is to provide highly effective, affordable, and individualized addiction treatment to our clients and their families. During this time of uncertainty, we are fully committed to helping public health leaders, and our community contain this pandemic, while not abandoning our Mission.
The River Source has taken significant steps to continue serving individuals, families and communities affected by addiction while simultaneously responding to the spread of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We are being vigilant in our commitment to keep The River Source a safe place for our clients to find recovery from their addiction.
IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
Coronavirus Disease 2019, or COVID-19, is a new respiratory virus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. The World Health Organization (WHO) recently declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. If you develop a fever or cough or have difficulty breathing or have had close contact with someone who has had a presumptive positive or confirmed positive COVID-19 test result, please seek medical attention by calling your provider’s office. For more information regarding the coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
As leaders in mental healthcare, we are making every effort to avoid inciting unnecessary panic or anxiety among our clients and families, and we are taking every measure to protect them – along with our employees – during this dynamic situation. We are closely monitoring information provided by key government, regulatory and local entities. In the interest of protecting the health and safety of our patients, staff and our community, the following have been implemented:
We Can Help: 120-Day Deferred Payments
The River Source is making every effort to help alleviate some of the financial burden by offering to defer payments on out of pocket expenses for up to 120 days. Please call us for more information, our team is standing by to answer your questions. We know that addiction does not stop for anything, please don’t wait.
FACILITY SERVICES AND PROGRAMS
- Our facilities are fully operational. Providing both detox and residential services in Arizona City and partial hospitalization services in Gilbert. Effective 3/25/20 all our outpatient services will be facilitated online to address the growing recommendation for social distancing and to mitigate the risk associated with clients who are out in the community coming into our facilities in close proximity with each other and our staff. We will have morning and evening IOP available M, W, TH, and will look to resume our in-person sessions at a later date.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ONLINE TELEHEALTH SERVICES
- At our inpatient and partial locations, we are monitoring for symptoms in patients and staff daily. We are taking proactive steps to keep our patients and team members safe while serving the needs of our community.
- We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
- We have implemented additional training for all employees on handwashing and hand sanitization, and strict employee and client compliance with washing/sanitizing hands thoroughly and often.
- We have increased the frequency of the required cleaning and sanitization of our facility, including intake rooms, surfaces and common areas.
- We have implemented a thorough screening process prior to any admission to our programs and are referring any suspected cases of COVID-19 to outside healthcare services for diagnosis and/or treatment prior to admission.
- We are adhering to all the requirements of the US Chamber of commerce’s workplace tips.
- Visitation has temporarily been suspended and will be providing family therapy telephonically or via video conferencing.