Conveniently located in Mesa and Arizona City, our drug and alcohol rehab centers are just a short drive for those individuals
living in the Greater Phoenix and Tucson areas. If you’re interested in attending one of our addiction treatment programs,
but are still looking for more information, you’ve come to the right place! Read some of our most frequently asked questions
below and if you still can’t find the information you’re looking for, feel free to give us a call at 866-294-9331. We’re happy
to help guide you through this difficult time.
We're Available 24/7
FAQ's About River Source Admissions:
What is the admission process?
5 Easy Steps:
- Call 866-294-9331 and speak to one of our experienced admission counselors. We’re available 24/7 to answer questions and help support you through this difficult time.
- We conduct a pre-admission assessment to determine which one of our drug and alcohol treatment programs are the right fit for you or your loved one.
- Once you’ve made a decision on treatment, the next step is to schedule and make arrangements at one of our convenient drug and alcohol rehab centers in Arizona.
- When you arrive at our treatment center, we’ll walk you through a little bit of paperwork and help you get settled in. Our top priority is ensuring you feel safe and comfortable in your new atmosphere.
- Depending on which addiction treatment program you choose, we’ll begin the treatment process for you or your loved one and will be there to support you every step of the way!
Does the River Source accept insurance?
FAQ’s About Treatment & Recovery Services:
How many days does The River Source recommend for treatment?
Is there a Transition Criteria?
In order to successfully obtain Transition Status from The River Source, the following minimum requirements must be met:
- Completion of all 12-Steps through the 12-Step Workshop. Your 12-step workshop sponsor must verify completion.
- Completion and presentation of Steps 1, 2, and 3 in Step Group.
- Successful completion of a minimum of 30 days treatment at The River Source. (60 and 90 days stays are recommended)
- Patient must successfully complete ALL written assignments by Counselor.
- Completion of your Continiuing Care Plan with Counselor signature of approval.
- Patient cannot be on restriction for non-compliance, breaking House Rules or failure to follow Policy & Procedures.
Do you provide family counseling sessions?
What does holistic mean?
What does naturopathic mean?
How does the Dry Sauna and Vitamin IV therapy help?
FAQ’s About Your Stay at The River Source:
Can friends and family visit me?
Can I bring a cell phone/laptop?
Should I bring money?
What type of clothes should I bring?
Are there laundry services at the facility?
Can I smoke at the facility?
What is my room like?
Will I have a roommate?
Can I lose my privileges?
FAQ’s About Success at The River Source:
What is your success rate?
Success rates are figured in many ways. At The River Source, our success rate tends to be higher than average due to our focus on healing the whole person rather than just the stopping of the substance abuse. We guide our patients through the holistic 12-step approach and help them create a Continuing Care plan designed to make their recovery the # 1 priority. We maintain contact with our patients for up to a year following transition and offer suggestions where needed. A very large percentage of our patients maintain their sobriety as long as they continue to work a program of recovery. As with any treatment program, there are those who are not ‘ready’ to change. In these situations, provided our patients have successfully transitioned from our program, there are discounted rates to return to The River Source. In addition, our 90 day inpatient or Full Continuum of Care guarantee means that there is absolutely no additional treatment cost to return to The River Source for a 30 day individualized recovery treatment plan.
Do you offer a guarantee?
At River Source, we believe in what we do and we believe in you. Together, we know our program can work for you. In fact, we guarantee it. Our program is tested and proven. We know it changes lives for the better. We know it works and we know it can work for you. Commit to your recovery at The River Source for our three-month inpatient program or our full continuum of care program and we will guarantee our results.
Here’s how: If you complete our 90 day treatment program or complete our full continuum of care (all fees must be paid in full for private pay or collected in full for insurance pay) and you relapse for ANY reason within 12 months from the date you leave our center, you may come back for an appropriate, individualized treatment program at NO COST! If by chance you relapse, all you need to do is tell us you are returning and we will be willing and ready to help you. We do not cover transportation costs. Why do we offer this guarantee? Because we know our program REALLY WORKS and we are willing to stand by it. Make a commitment to your recovery and we will too. Call Us Toll Free Now at and ask about the River Source Treatment Center’s GUARANTEED 3-MONTH REHAB OPTION!
What You Need to Bring
What to Bring
- Picture ID
- Health insurance card
- Clothing for one week
- Shoes, casual and recreational
- Sleepwear (modest)
- Swimsuits for sauna (modest)
- Clothes hangers (plastic only)
Personal care items (30-day supply) – all items must be new, sealed, and in original packaging
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Shampoo, conditioner
- Shaver, shaving creme
- Bar soap, body soap, loofa
- Medications — in your name only
- Paper, pens, pencils, envelopes stamps
- Spending money no more than $100
- Appropriate pictures and items that provide comfort and a sense of “home”
Do Not Bring
- Items containing alcohol (perfume/cologne, mouthwash)
- Cigars or pipes
- Reading material that is not recovery/spiritually oriented
- Nail polish and/or remover
- Clothing that advertises bars, alcohol, drugs, gambling or offensive subjects
- No sleeveless, spaghetti straps or strapless tops, short shorts, or tight clothes
- Pornographic materials
- Weapons of any kind
- Unnecessary Valuables
- Baked goods or homemade food of any kind. All food and snacks must be sealed in original packaging
- Cell phone, Laptop and chargers (used from 4:30-6pm only, after first 7 days)
- Cigarettes, 30-day supply
- Wireless alarm clock
- Any reading or listening material conducive to recovery.
- Big Book
- 12 Steps & 12 Traditions
- Daily Reflections and Life Recovery