Sedona Drug Rehab
If you or a family member in Sedona are ready to get sober, The River Source will help. We have a comprehensive inpatient drug and alcohol treatment program, group and individual counseling, and support for family members. Each patient experiences a program that is specifically designed for him or her to maximize chances of getting and staying sober. You do not need to do this on your own.
A Proven Holistic Program
Drug and alcohol rehab works best when you have all of the necessary resources available to you. Besides group and individual counseling, we offer a 12-step program to get your mind ready to overcome dependence. Supporting naturopathic treatments help support your physical as well as emotional health during treatment. Programs include :
- A sobriety guarantee for continuous 90-day inpatient residents or residents who complete the full continuum of care
- Individual and Group Counseling, Family Education
- Life Coaching, Neurofeedback (BAUD Therapy)
- A Proven 12 Step program
- Naturopathic treatments (nutritional IV vitamin therapy, acupuncture, B-12 shots, amino acids therapy, and much more)
- Infrared Sauna Treatments, Massage Therapy, Yoga, Meditation, and Gym Visits
The Support You Need
The support you receive can greatly affect your ability to achieve and maintain sobriety. We know that you and your family will continue to overcome obstacles after you complete your program at The River Source. For that reason, we continue to provide a full-support program that lasts for a year after you return home to Sedona. The ongoing aftercare support you will receive includes the following.
- Sobriety checks and urine drug screens.
- Two online aftercare support group sessions per week with individuals who were in your inpatient program.
- Job placement programs to help you regain your place as a productive member of society.
The outside world is filled with temptations. Also, its stressors can invite poor decisions. The River Source’s aftercare program can help you stay clean after graduating from our inpatient program.
Your Journey Toward Recovery Starts Today
The journey toward sobriety begins with a single step. Whether you are seeking help for yourself or a loved one, you can take that first step today. We can help you figure out what the best step is for you or your loved one. You can also fill out our online contact form and a knowledgeable representative will get in touch with you shortly. You don’t need to live with substance dependence or try to gain sobriety on your own.
Drug Abuse Statistics: Sedona
The city of Sedona, a beautiful getaway for people living in Phoenix and Flagstaff, is part of Yavapai County. Within this County 1,781 people were discharged with drug dependence or abuse issues. The frightening number in Sedona is 132. That is the number of youth, aged 15-19 years old that were discharged with drug or alcohol addiction issues.
We also see a large number of drug related discharges in Sedona for adults aged 45-64. This segment of Sedona is 584 people, or 32% of the total number. Within this age group, 287 were women, and 297 were men.