Addiction Treatment Testimonials and Success Stories
Since 2003 The River Source has proudly offered rehab treatment services to individuals suffering from drug and alcohol addictions. We have successfully helped thousands of adults, teens and their families overcome abuse and addiction through our proven treatment methods. Many of these individuals are so excited about their recovery that they have written or recorded their testimonials to share with you.
Below you will find 4 testimonial types: Family, Inpatient, Outpatient and Video.
- Anonymous (3/30/2016) - I just want to tell you that after 2 days on the Internet and on the phone with very little help from anyone else except that they just wanted a
- Anonymous (12/23/2014) - November 20th of 2013, after driving through the night, we arrived at your Casa Grande facility at 4 am. We checked our 31 year old son into your facility. Our
- Ray D. – Virginia (12/23/2014) - My son just celebrated his 1 year anniversary of sobriety. He is 25 and previously had not been sober for 8 years. He was expelled from High School for drugs,
- Parents of Nathan G. – Scottsdale, AZ (11/12/2014) - We were referred to River Source by Nathan's therapist. We researched, liked the idea of the holistic approach and from there we went by the information we received. As a
- Anonymous – Scottsdale, AZ (11/6/2014) - We were referred to River source by a family friend who was dealing with a loved one with an addiction several years ago. I knew very little about addiction and
- Anonymous – Las Vegas, NM (11/6/2014) - The River Source was chosen because we had reviewed at least 7-10 different places. The website was informative and comments were helpful and accurate. I was included in my husband's
- Anonymous (11/5/2014) - We are very grateful to the staff at River Source for the treatment Nick received. He has struggled with opiate abuse for many years, and this was his first time
- Vicki and Steve G. – Gilbert, AZ (11/5/2014) - We are happy to give a testimonial to River Source. Our son, Aric H. spent 30 days at River Source. When he entered we were afraid we were going to
- Anonymous – NJ (11/5/2014) - My son found River Source for himself. I will always be grateful that he did. Now we are now on to a journey of recovery.
- Anonymous – Tucson, AZ (11/5/2014) - We chose The River source because of its holistic approach to healing the mind and body. Their vitamin IV therapy was very beneficial for health after substance abuse. My husband
Read More Family Testimonials
- Scott A. (4/25/2017) - I came to The River Source because I have had many friends find sobriety here. I was hesitant going to another 30 day program because the first rehab I tried
- Anonymous – Ahwatukee, AZ (4/25/2017) - Alcoholism brought me to The River Source to proximity to home and reputation of the recovery program offered. I had a wonderful experience at The River Source. The staff was
- Mike S. – Mesa, AZ (4/25/2017) - I came out to The River Source as a suggestion from another facility not covered by my insurance. I know I needed help, as my job was on the line,
- Tempe, AZ (4/25/2017) - I came to The River Source because of amphetamine and benzo addiction. After detox at valley hospital I was given a list of treatment centers that provided 30 days of
- Conor W. – San Francisco, CA (4/25/2017) - What brought me to The River Source was not working a solid program at my sober living which eventually led to a relapse. I choose The River Source because the
- Anonymous – Fort Collins, CO (4/25/2017) - The River Source is special, there is no words I can use to describe it better. The River Source saved my life, simply put. They have created an environment in
- Anonymous (4/25/2017) - I quit before my own and was unable to stay sober. I’m addicted to opiates and my life was out of control. I chose The River Source through my family’s
- Anonymous – Tucson, AZ (4/25/2017) - My serious Meth and Benzo addiction brought me here, and I came because of its good results in the past. My time here was unmatched and down right enjoyable for
- Anonymous – Chandler, AZ (4/25/2017) - I sought out The River Source when I was dealing with a very heavy problem with heroin addiction. They welcomed me into the community with open arms and warm acceptance,
- Anonymous (12/7/2016) - When last my wife and I wrote, it was December 23, of 2014. I told of our son's addiction and him finally hitting bottom and asking to go to rehab.
Read More Inpatient Testimonials
- Tanner S. – Flagstaff, AZ (9/5/2017) - I was hospitalized due to my drinking and drug use before coming into The River Source. From the day I got here staff have bent over backwards to help me.
- Marshall M. – Mesa, AZ (9/5/2017) - My parents brought me to The River Source after researching online. They liked The River Source because the inpatient was in Arizona City and I could continue care after getting
- Kaylee S. – Huntington Beach, CA (9/5/2017) - I came to The River Source because I hated my life. I needed another new chance at recovery and learn how to stay clean and sober. The River Source was
- Eugenio L. – San Tan Valley, AZ (9/5/2017) - My addiction and my actions brought me to The River Source due to being sick and tired of my feelings and how I was living. They all have showed me
- Dylan T. – Phoenix, AZ (9/5/2017) - When I stepped into the IOP room for the first time I was apprehensive about speaking in group and letting the other people in the room know who I really
- Peter D. (4/26/2017) - I enrolled in the Day Treatment Program as a follow up from the inpatient program in Arizona city. I felt I needed a program to help me transition from inpatient
- Jamie S. – Anchorage, AK (4/26/2017) - I came to the river source to hopefully gain the tools and education to get my life back. What I got was so much more! I have learned an entirely
- Lucas S. – Labadie, MO (4/26/2017) - I have learned so much from Intensive Outpatient Program that it brings gratitude tears to my eyes. The staff are great leaders and make awesome role models for us alcoholics.
- TJ P. – Ft. McDowell, AZ (4/26/2017) - Day Treatment and Intensive Outpatient Program was suggested to me for continuing care. Both programs were a great experience for me and I learned a lot more about the disease
- Sonya B. – Ft. McDowell, AZ (4/26/2017) - Part of my sobriety goals was to complete the Model for success that The River Source has. I have to say that my experience doing Intensive Outpatient Program was not
Read More Outpatient Testimonials
- Real Male Youth Addiction Recovery Story (9/5/2015)
- After 20 Years of Alcohol and Heroin Abuse Female Finds Sobriety (8/15/2015)
- Holistic, 12 Step Inpatient Addiction Treatment Helped Laura Overcome Her Addictions (7/22/2015)
- Tom Overcame Addiction Through the 12 Step Program (6/16/2015)
- Getting Sober Through Holistic Addiction Treatment: Lauras Story (5/11/2015)
- Greg was drinking for 25 years & thought that it was too late to get better (4/3/2015)
- Personal Testimonial: Gary (3/27/2015)
- Personal Testimonial: Don C. (2/9/2015)
- Rusty – River Source Rehabilitation Center (1/19/2015)
The River Source Believes Client Success Is Our Success
Our mission is to provide high quality and affordable addiction rehab treatment to as many individuals and families as we can. We love our alumni and extend our services to our clients well beyond their graduation with us. Your long term success is important to us.
Call Now: 888-687-7332