The River Source Assessment Tests
Here are some sites we recommend:
“Remember that we deal with alcohol, cunning, baffling, powerful! Without help it is too much for us. But there is One who has all power that One is God. May you find him now”
- Art of Recovery Expo – Visit our booth at the Art of Recovery Expo!
- SelfGrowth.com – Extensive resource for personal growth and information.
- ISA Intervention and Recovery Specialists – offer a proven plan for helping your addicted loved one choose treatment, and a solution for healing the associated anger, betrayal, and division that has been ripping your family apart.
- Big Step To Recovery Another great resource for adult IOP services.
- Al-Anon Help for Families – Information about Online Al-Anon Family Groups and links to meetings on the Internet.
- Al-Anon Online Outreach – Information about Online Al-Anon Family Groups and links to meetings on the Internet.
- Al-Anon Forums – Al-Anon’s monthly magazine, The Forum, contains many personal stories of inspiration, strength and hope for friends and families of problem drinkers.
- Addiction Hope – Online informational resource for those struggling with addiction.
- Time4Health – Advanced Health & Wellness Center helps people achieve their human & genetic potential by using the Time 4 Health system.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Cocaine Anonymous
- Sober Recovery
- Self-Realization Fellowship
- Sober Nexus
- National Institute on Chemical Dependency
If you or a loved one is looking for treatment for any type of substance abuse, please call NOW.